Friday, July 6, 2012

Peace, Love, Crochet!

I'm sitting next to a lake in Michigan where our family gets away from the Texas heat every year. Well, it didn't work out quite that way this year, as we all know the summer's heat is a doosy this season.

So, been surfing on the ole web for project inspiration. Noticing a lot of hairpin lace and natural crochet thread items. Believe me, the lacy-er and cooler...the better right now. I want to wear the lightest items possible but still cover those curves and look great!

Now, I've tried...and given up on hairpin lace before, but whilst I'm cloistered inside trying not to melt this summer, I'm gonna give it another go. Who doesn't like do-overs after all.

http://www.stitchdiva.com/tutorials/hairpin-lace
Here's stitch divas tutorials and pattern links. Peace, love, crochet! Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review and post soon if approved.