Saturday, March 5, 2016

Easter Egg Bunny Pattern

Good Morning from the big, beautiful state of Texas.  Last night we had to train my awesome dog Gravity (I'm a physics teacher, have another dog named Zero....get it....nothing like yelling out the door "Zero, Gravity", when calling them inside).  But I digress.  So "G" has taken up the bad habit of playing keep away with the yarn (jealous perhaps of my habit).  We are letting him know in the picture that we "own" the yarn.  And here he is in his adorable majesty being a very good boy by leaving the yarn alone.  Now I need to find my lint roller.

So Spring is here in Texas, the blue bonnets are almost in bloom, and here is Easter Egg Bunny pattern.  Happy Saturday everyone.
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry, Craftsy, or Etsy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will review and post soon if approved.